Hospital - Respirator FFP3 NR Cup with Valve (10 pcs)
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
This product consists of needle punched nonwoven fabric, PP melt-blown fabric, nose clip, headband, head harness adjusting button, mask cushion and exhalation valve.
Filtering Half Mask is intended to be usd as a single shift use particle filtering half mask for protection against solid and liquid aerosols.
EN 149:2001 + A1:2009: to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
1. Before using the masks, first verify that it is suitable for the intended use. The wearer must be adequately trained prior to use and ensuring the masks are proper fit.
2. The mask is disposable and cannot be reused.
3. Using the masks with facial hair will cause leakage problem, if the facial hair is not covered, it is unlikely to achieve a seal.
4. Discard and replace the mask if it becomes damaged or have higher breathing resistance.
5. Don’t use the mask in heavily polluted environment, oxygen-deficient environment, fire environment and underwater work.
6. Patients with heart disease or other disease should discard it if wearing is uncomfortable.
7. Masks marked NR shall not be used for more than one shift.
8. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19,5%.
9. Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
10. It is strictly prohibited to use after the package is damaged
[STORAGE AND TRANSPORATION CONDITIONS]
Keep masks in the package away from direct sunlight or contaminants until use. Ambient temperature between -30°C to +40°C, and relative humidity <80%, no corrosive gas, good ventilation. During the transportation, keep away from moisture, light and heat. The mask should not be removed from its package until it is required for use, and should be discarded after use.
To protect your health and to prevent serious injury or death, it is important to read all the instructions provided with the enclosed product. Please read all warnings printed on the packaging box.
The mask need to be inspected prior to each use, assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than punctures around and staples and no damage has occurred.
1. Hold the particle half mask in position over the nose and mouth
2. Pull the upper headband over the head positioning it just above the ears. Pull lower headband over the head and fit around the back of the neck. Tie the headband on the fixed position of head harness adjusting button.
3. Ensure the nose clip is securely molded around the nose, resting the ends against the cheek to obtain a good seal.
4. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks around the edge, reposition the head harness for better fit. Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
Do not use the mask to enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
If you smell or taste contaminant.
For protection against gases or vapors.
Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
For sandblasting, spray-paint operations and asbestos treatment.
In explosive atmospheres.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device